SPL-150 SUBWOOFER FEATURES
- Bass-Reflex via Exclusive Front-Firing Internal Flare Port for placement flexibility
- High Efficiency Class D Amplifier with 400W RMS/ 800W Peak
- Compatible with Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Kit
- Premium Scratch-Resistant Finish in Ebony
- Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille for a premium look and feel
- Dimensions: 21.75” x 18.75” x 24”
SPL-150 SUBWOOFER SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency Response: 18Hz – 125Hz
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 122dB
- Amplifier: All digital
- Amplifier Power (Cont/Peak): 400W / 800W
- Woofer: 15″ (38.1 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Inputs: L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- Dimensions: Height 546mm x Depth 566mm x Width 495mm
- Weight: 34.2 kg
- Finishes: Ebony Vinyl
- Built From: 2018
The Klipsch SPL-150 subwoofer features a scratch-resistant ebony finish that looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet. Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts, and a woven cloth grille give the SPL subwoofers a premium look and feel.
Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass. Line Level / LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers.
Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple system in the same room. For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater set up and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems.
EXCLUSIVE PORT TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch SPL-150 subwoofer leverages proprietary internal-flare geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility to reduce unwanted resonance from your walls or furniture behind the subwoofer.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power with the Klipsch SPL-150.
SPL-150 SUBWOOFER ANATOMY
Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.