The Sonos One Wireless Speaker is a Future Ready Smart Speaker. Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprints of Play:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
SONOS ONE WIRELESS SPEAKER AUDIO FEATURES
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Six far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
SONOS ONE WIRELESS SPEAKER PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions – H x W x D: 61.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm
- Weight: 1.85 kg
- Product Finish: White with white matte grille; black with black matte grille
- Top-panel Features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback
- Complete Privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active
SONOS ONE WIRELESS SPEAKER POWER & NETWORKING FEATURES
- Power Supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet Port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using Boost setup.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprints of Play:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker with future-ready voice control.
More with Two
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound; add a Sub for deep bass. Or pair with your TV’s Playbar or Playbase for epic wireless home theatre surround sound.
Future-ready voice control
Sonos One allows you to start and control your music with your voice. Use your voice and the Sonos app to control and manage all your music in one place: Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, radio, podcasts and much more. (Voice control for Sonos is not supported in your country, yet. These features will be available when Sonos and a voice service launch together in your region.)
Control your Sonos
Tap to turn up the volume. Swipe to skip a track. Mute the microphone for privacy. Sonos One’s touch controls are always a tap away.
The deepest level of Sonos control. Manage everything you listen to in one place.
Fits almost anywhere
Mount Sonos One to the wall, ceiling or a speaker stand. Its small size also makes it perfect for bookshelves, counters and snug spaces.
Designed to be moisture resistant, Sonos One streams your favourite songs in music starved places like bathrooms and outdoor patios. All you need is Wi-Fi and a power source.
Create a home theatre
Use a pair of Ones and Playbar or Playbase to create surround sound for all your movies, games and TV shows. And streams music, too.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker’s microphone is active. Or turned off. Sonos One is designed with extra security — the hard-wire LED connection ensures no one is listening when you want privacy.
Better over time
Since Sonos is continually updating with new features, services and skills, your music and voice options will both keep getting better over time.