The Klipsch Reference R-620F Floorstanding Speaker is packed with best-in-class audio technology for an incredible listening experience that is built on over 70 years of Klipsch acoustic experience.
R-620F FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER FEATURES
- 1″ Aluminum LTS tweeter
- 90×90 Square Tractrix Horn
- Dual 6.5″ Spun-Copper IMG Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® ports
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 40″ x 9.4″ x 15.2″
R-620F FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency Response: 38Hz – 21kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 2.83V/1M
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 100W/400W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms Compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 2,000 Hz
- High Frequency Driver: 1” Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 6.5” spun-copper IMG woofers
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix®ports
- Inputs: Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- Dimensions: Height 1017mm x Depth 386mm x Width 240mm
- Weight: 18.6 kg
- Finishes: Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
- Included Accessories: Injection molded feet & screws
- Built From: 2018
TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch exclusive 90×90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures that the R-620F high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls. Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION TWEETER WITH KAPTON® SUSPENSION
Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminum tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Using Kapton®, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER IMG WOOFERS
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
REAR TRACTRIX® PORT
The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
R-620F FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER SLEEK DESIGN
Exposed fasteners, angled feet, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-620F floorstanding speaker a polished, modern appearance.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy – giving you the ultimate listening experience that’s built to last.