The R-41M Bookshelf Speakers by Klipsch offer maximum versatility without sacrificing performance from a small, yet elegant audio solution. Designed as main speakers for a compact living space or surround sound to support a Reference speaker system, the R-41M bookshelf speakers are the ideal choice for your home theater system.
R-41M BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS FEATURES
- 1″ Aluminum LTS tweeters
- 90×90 Square Tractrix Horns
- 4″ Spun-Copper IMG Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Port
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 11.3″ x 5.75″ x 7.9″
R-41M BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency Response: 68Hz – 21kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 2.83V/1M
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 50W/200W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms Compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 1,730 Hz
- High Frequency Driver: 1” Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Single 4” spun-copper IMG woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex via rear-firing ports
- Inputs: Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- Dimensions: Height 287mm x Depth 200mm x Width 146mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Finishes: Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
- Included Accessories: Rubber Feet (4)
- Built From: 2018
TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch exclusive 90×90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures that the R-41M high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls. Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION TWEETER WITH KAPTON® SUSPENSION
Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminum tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Using Kapton®, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER IMG WOOFERS
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
R-41M BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS SLEEK DESIGN
Exposed fasteners, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-41M bookshelf speakers a polished, modern appearance.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy – giving you the ultimate listening experience that’s built to last.