The Klipsch R-100SW subwoofer delivers incredibly deep bass via a 10″ front-firing driver featuring a spun-copper IMG woofer and all digital amplifier.
R-100SW Subwoofer Features
- 10″ Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier with 300 Watts Peak Power
- Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line Level/LFE RCA Inputs for Maximum Receiver Compatibility
- Dimensions: 14.5″ x 12.5″ x 16.4″
- Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
R-100SW Subwoofer Specifications
- Frequency Response: 32Hz – 120Hz +/- 3dB
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 112 dB
- Amplifier: All Digital
- Amplifier Power (Cont/Peak): 150W/300W
- Amplifier Features: Volume, Low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto Power On
- Driver Components: 10” high excursion spun-copper IMG woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex via rear-firing port
- Inputs: Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- Dimensions: Height 368mm x Depth 417mm x Width 318mm
- Weight: 10.9 kg
- Finishes: Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl
- Built From: 2018
SPUN-COPPER IMG WOOFER
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion to give you the deepest, cleanest bass possible.
The built-in, all-digital amplifier of the Klipsch R-100SW Subwoofer delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy reproduction – thus providing maximum output, detail, and power that fills your home.
The R-100SW Subwoofer gain, low pass crossover and phase controls ensure the low-frequency tones blend with other speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room.
Line level/LFE RCA inputs provide maximum compatibility with standard home theater receivers.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy – giving you the ultimate listening experience that’s built to last.
R-100SW SUBWOOFER SLEEK DESIGN
Exposed fasteners, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-100SW a polished, modern appearance that perfectly accents our entire Reference series speakers.