The M&K Sound V10 subwoofer delivers low distortion and high dynamic performance in a very compact format.
Featured with single 10” driver in sealed enclosure, combining digital switch mode power section of 200 watt RMS, with M&K proprietary analog “front-end” input stage designed for the legendary M&K Sound bass extension.
M&K SOUND V10 SUBWOOFER SPECIFICATIONS
- Amplifier Power: 200 watt RMS /350 watt peak
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz +/- 2dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% 200 watt, 4 ohm
- AC Power Consumption: Standby/Average/Max 0,5/40/200W
- AC Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz 4A
- LFE Input: L/R line level RCA
- LFE Passthrough Output: L/R line level RCA
- Lowpass Filters: 60–200 Hz Continuously variable, No low pass THX mode
- Phase: 0-180 deg Continuously variable
- Volume: Continuously variable
- Dimensions HxWxD: 15,9” x 12,4“ x 13,7” / 405 x 3,3 x 350 mm
- Weight: 39,7 lbs / 18,0 kg
M&K Sound’s exclusive transient-optimized Phase-Focused crossover ensures extremely coherent response over a wide horizontal and vertical listening window. While other crossover designers consider just frequency response on one axis (the sweet spot), M&K Sound addresses response in both the time and frequency domains, at a wide range of angles in both the vertical and horizontal planes to optimize the speaker’s three-dimensional response.
M&K SOUND V10 DEEP BASS CONCEPT
All M&K Sound subwoofers employ M&K Sound’s Deep Bass Concept based on careful matching of drivers, amplifiers, sealed enclosures and M&K Sound’s exclusive Headroom Maximizer circuit.Headroom MaximizerTM allows the full, uncompressed dynamics of the audio signal to be heard, while preventing amplifier clipping and distortion. M&K’s Deep BassTM sealed-box design reproduces bass frequencies below 20Hz with exceptional transient response, accuracy and authority.
PUSH-PULL DUAL DRIVER
The top of the line M&K Sound subwoofers employ a unique Push-Pull Dual Driver configuration to eliminate even-order harmonic distortion and double the sound power per watt of amplifier power, for 6 dB of additional output and major improvements in bass detail, articulation, authority and impact.
Conventional surround systems create a disruptive audible discontinuity when the sound shifts from one speaker to another. Timbre-matched M&K Sound speaker systems employ similar or identical drivers and similar or identical crossovers to achieve identical frequency response and tonal characteristics from all channels for a seamless three-dimensional soundfield.