A luxuriant wireless speaker designed to bring big sound wherever life takes you, the Klipsch Heritage Groove blends size, style, and functionality.
KLIPSCH HERITAGE GROOVE FEATURES
Legendary Klipsch sound – detailed and dynamic
Mid-century modern design, real wood veneer, and tactile switches and knobs
Equipped with one microphone for hands-free calling, Bluetooth® wireless technology and an 8-hour battery life, the Heritage Groove is the perfect, easy to use portable speaker
- DC Input: 5V, 1A
- Amplifier Output: 20W Peak
- Frequency Response: 65Hz–22kHz +/- 3dB
- Driver: 1 x 3” aluminum full-range high excursion Passive
- Bass Radiator: 2 x side-firing
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 97dB at 0.5m
- Inputs: Bluetooth® , 3.5mm Analog In
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium 7.4V 2 cell 2200mAh
- Accessories: AC power adaptor, micro USB charging cable
- Finish: Walnut, Matte Black
- Dimensions: Height 127mm x Depth 67mm x Width 152mm
- Weight Speaker: 0.99kg
- Weight Cable and USB charger: 0.95kg
Crank it up loud. With a powerful driver and advanced digital signal processing (DSP), the Heritage Groove provides dynamic, lifelike sound.
As part of the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series, the Heritage Groove incorporates luxury materials, including real wood veneer and tactile spun switches and knobs, with the latest acoustic technologies.
Designed to keep up with your fast-paced lifestyle, the Heritage Groove portable speaker is equipped with a powerful built-in microphone for hands-free calling, Bluetooth® technology, and an 8-hour battery life on a single charge.