Providing the perfect blend of premium acoustic performance with a modern, luxurious design, the Jamo C 95 II floorstanding speakers offer exceptional sound quality.
JAMO C 95 II FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER FEATURES
- Jamo concert-level sound reproduction through high-quality woofers
- Deeper bass and less distortion using technology to move the sound further
- A cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you change seats
- Available in Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain finishes
JAMO C 95 II FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS
- System Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 37Hz – 24.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- High Frequency Driver: 25 / 1 Silk Dome with WaveGuide
- Midrange Driver: 152.4 / 6 HCCC Cone
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 152.4 / 6 HCCC Cone
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Power Handling: 165 / 330 W
- Inputs: Chrome plated bi-wiring screw terminals
- Dimensions: 982 x 215 x 317 / 38.7 x 8.5 x 12.5
- Weight: 19.86 kg
Using Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) woofers, the C 95 II boasts a true 2-way bass reflex system design for exceptional detail and balanced, dynamic reproduction.
A 1” Silk dome tweeter mated to an Anti-Diffraction Waveguide offers a cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you change seats.
A SOPHISTICATED UPGRADE
The Concert 9 Series II brings to life several key aesthetic changes, including high-quality wood grain finishes and full-length woven tweed grilles to seamlessly integrate into your space.
Featuring Jamo‘s sleek, chrome logos, satin aluminum trim rings, centre plugs, and stabilizer feet, the Concert 9 Series II offers both aesthetic elegance and exceptional acoustic performance.