The Jamo C 93 II bookshelf speakers provide premium acoustic performance and a modern, luxurious design able to fit into any décor with ease.
JAMO C 93 II BOOKSHELF SPEAKER FEATURES
- Jamo concert-level sound reproduction through a high-quality woofer
- Deeper bass and less distortion using technology to move the sound further
- A cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you change seats
- These Jamo speakers are available in Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain finishes
JAMO C 93 II BOOKSHELF SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS
- System Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 45Hz – 24kHz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- High Frequency Driver: 25 / 1 Silk Dome with WaveGuide
- Midrange Driver: 152.4 / 6 HCCC Cone
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 152.4 / 6 HCCC Cone
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term): 120 / 240
- Inputs: Chrome plated screw terminals
- Dimensions: 350 x 200 x 259 / 13.8 x 7.9 x 10.2
- Weight: 14 kg
Using Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) woofers, the C 93 II bookshelf speakers boast a true 2-way bass reflex system design for exceptional detail and balanced, dynamic reproduction.
A 1” Silk dome tweeter mated to an Anti-Diffraction Waveguide offers a cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you change seats.
A SOPHISTICATED UPGRADE
The Concert 9 Series II bookshelf speakers bring to life several key aesthetic changes, including high-quality wood grain finishes, full-length woven tweed grilles, sleeker chrome logos, satin aluminum trim rings, and centre plugs to seamlessly integrate into your space.