The Jamo C 9 SUR II Surround Speakers provide a premium surround sound experience for your home theater and blend seamlessly into your décor with sleek, minimalist lines.
JAMO C 9 SUR SURROUND SPEAKER FEATURES
- Jamo concert-level sound reproduction through a high-quality woofer system
- Deeper bass and less distortion using technology to move the sound further
- A cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you change seats
- Available in Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain finishes
JAMO C 9 SUR SURROUND SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS
- Woofer (mm): 101.6
- Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term): 120 / 180
- Tweeter (mm): 25
- System Type: 3-Way MPD
- Product dimensions (mm, HxWxD): 350 X 318.5 X 196
- Minimum Amp Recommended: 50W
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Weight (Kg): 8.2
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 80Hz – 24kHz
- Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m): 87dB
- Midrange (mm): 95.3
- Finish: Satin Black
The aesthetic of Jamo‘s flagship Concert Series was envisioned by Kieron Dunk, world-renowned industrial designer. Concert Series’ beautiful exteriors house high-performance drivers, acoustically tuned to provide open, transparent playback of movies and music. Warm, natural sound is delivered throughout the environment, enveloping the listener.
High-quality cabinetry, designer finishes and advanced technologies combine to create gorgeous furniture whose exceptional acoustics are surpassed only by their beauty. High quality finishes, satin painted MDF baffles, polished chrome logo, satin aluminum trim rings, centre plugs and stabilizer feet make the C 9 series aesthetically elegant, while providing exceptional acoustic performance.
The C 9 SUR is a 3-way sealed Midrange Phase Diffusion (MPD) surround speaker using a 4-inch woofer, a 3.75-inch midrange and a 1-inch decoupled tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound. The C 9 SUR is available in a Black finish with satin-painted MDF baffles for a premium, contemporary appearance.
1-inch (25 mm) silk dome decoupled tweeter with Anti-Diffraction WaveGuide and Tweeter Distortion Reduction
3.75-inch (95.3 mm) Hybrid Composition Conical Cone midrange driver with Long Displacement Surround technology
4-inch (101.6 mm) Hybrid Composition Conical Cone woofer with Long Displacement Surround technology
- Anti-Diffraction Waveguide (ADW): Provides improved off-axis response with more uniform high frequency extension.
- Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC): Provides the stiffness and strength of aluminum or titanium, with the transient response and smoothness of wood fibre.
- Tweeter Distortion Reduction (TDR): Provides lower distortion, greater high frequency extension and smoother high end.
- Long Displacement Surround (LDS): Provides cleaner, tighter, deeper bass.
- Aluminum centre-plug: Eliminates cone breakup for faster attack and increased vocal clarity. Additional voice-coil cooling reduces power compression.