The Jamo C 9 CEN II Center Speaker is designed to fit into your space while offering exquisite acoustic quality to bring your movies to life.
JAMO C 9 CEN II CENTER SPEAKER FEATURES
- Jamo concert-level sound reproduction through high-quality woofers
- Deeper bass and less distortion using technology to move the sound further
- A cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you change seats
- This Jamo speaker is available in Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain finishes
JAMO C 9 CEN II CENTER SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS
- System Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 55Hz – 24kHz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- High Frequency Driver: 25 / 1 Silk Dome with WaveGuide
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 101.6 / 4 HCCC Cone
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term): 140 / 280
- Inputs: Chrome plated screw terminals
- Dimensions: 179 x 460 x 219. 5 / 7 x 18.1 x 8.6
- Weight (Kg): 15 kg
Using Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) woofers, the Concert 9 CEN II boasts a 2-way bass reflex center channel designed for exceptional detail and balanced, dynamic reproduction of dialogue.
A 1” Silk dome tweeter mated to an Anti-Diffraction Waveguide offers a cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you aren’t front and center.
A SOPHISTICATED UPGRADE
The Concert 9 Series II brings to life several key aesthetic changes, including high-quality wood grain finishes and full-length woven tweed grilles to seamlessly integrate into your space.
Featuring sleeker chrome logos, satin aluminum trim rings, centre plugs, and stabilizer feet, the Concert 9 Series II offers both aesthetic elegance and exceptional acoustic performance.