The Digital Drive 10 Plus 10″ Subwoofer by Velodyne Acoustics is part of their premium flagship subwoofer series, Digital Drive Plus, and redefines performance by incorporating the latest in engineering breakthroughs. The Digital Drive Plus can automatically adjust the volume, crossover, slope, phase, and room equalization to integrate with your sound system.
DIGITAL DRIVE 10 PLUS 10″ SUBWOOFER FEATURES
- Servo System: Patented accelerometer based High Gain Servo System
- Massive Structure: Massive motor structure for amazing low-frequency energy
- Special Cone Design: Sophisticated cone design for fast, accurate motion
- PC Controllable: Use your PC for manual adjustments and real time feedback of your bass performance
- Auto Equalizer: One-Touch Auto-EQPLUS automates the seamless blend of subwoofer, system and room
- Control Integration: Industry leading control system integration options including IR input, Ethernet and RS-232
- Low Distortion: The industry’s lowest distortion bass — under 0.5%
- Custom Wound Coil: Six-layer, custom wound voice coil assures better heat dissipation
- Massive Output: There is nothing quite like the awesome power of a DD+ with up to 115 dB – louder than a sonic boom
- High-performance chassis with six-way, hand-wound voice coils.
- Digital diaphragm control with 16,000 samples per second
- High-precision automatic calibration with software connection for fine tuning
- Powerful amplifiers with 1,250 watts RMS and 3,000 watts impulse power
- Driver: 10″ forward firing
- Amplifier Class D: 3000 watts dynamic
- 1250 watts RMS power
- Frequency Response: Overall – 10.5 – 300 Hz
- Frequency Response: (± 3 dB) – 18.7 – 120 Hz
- THD: < 0.5 % (typical)
- High Pass Crossover: 80 or 100 Hz at 6 dB/octave
- Low Pass Crossover: 40 Hz to 199 Hz (variable in 1 Hz increments) selectable slope. Default: 80 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave
- Phase: 0 to 180 degrees (variable in 15 degree increments)
- Polarity: Adjustable (+/-)
- Magnet Structure: 16 kg
- Voice Coil: Six-layer, 65 mm
- Cone: Fiberglass Rohacell Laminate
- Input LFE (Mono): Line level (RCA), Nominal Impedance 47K, Balanced (XLR), Nominal Impedance 10K
- Input L&R: Line level (RCA & XLR)
- Input Microphone: Balanced (Mini-XLR, cable included)
- Input Speaker Level (L&R): Bare wire, banana plugs, or spade lugs
- Output Thru (L&R): Line level (RCA & XLR)
- Output (L&R), High-Pass (L&R): Line level (RCA & XLR)
- Included Accessories: Full feature remote control, DD+ accessory kit and video cable
- Finishes: Black gloss ebony
- Dimensions (H/W/D) (includes feet and connectors): 36 x 33 x 42 cm
- Shipping Weight (approx): 34 kg
The industry benchmark in low-distortion bass for medium-sized listening rooms or any home theater, with less than .5% distortion at or below 20Hz. The Digital DrivePLUS 10 has a huge 1250 Watts RMS, 3000 Watts Dynamic power amplifier, and a High Gloss Ebony Veneer finish. Accessories include: Remote Control, Digital DrivePLUS Accessory Kit, Video Cable.
The Velodyne Acoustics Digital DrivePLUS 10 is the best 10″ subwoofer you can buy as rated by high acoustic output, low bass frequency extension, high accuracy bass reproduction and low distortion. The DD-10+ reproduces even the most challenging bass in movies, music and games with ease, bring you an unparalleled listening experience. The DD-10+ cabinet with its non-parallel walls and black gloss ebony, satin cherry or walnut finishe compliments your décor. The Digital DrivePLUS 10 perfectly meshes audio engineering with the art of design to deliver a frequency response between 18.7 and 120 Hz at 3dB down with a huge 3000 Watt dynamic amplifier.
The 10 inch Digital DrivePLUS subwoofer produces awe-inspiring, hard-hitting bass supported by Velodyne’s exclusive patented accelerometer based High Gain Servo System to whittle distortion down to .5%. Its cutting-edge, highly sophisticated, 8-band Auto-EQPLUS technology assures not just low distortion but the most accurate bass available from any subwoofer available in the market today. And if you prefer, you can calibrate the subwoofer’s response with the 8 band parametric equalizer manually with its on-screen graphics, or computer readout using the front mounted USB port. You can even adjust the degree of control by the digital servo.
The DD-10+ perfectly meshes audio engineering with the art of design to deliver a frequency response between 18.7 and 120 Hz, with a huge 1250 Watts RMS, 3000 Watts Dynamic, power amplifier, reproducing even the most challenging audio for applications from music to home theater to gaming. The DD-10+ deftly fills medium-sized rooms (2000-3500 cu. ft.) with incredibly accurate bass, perfectly optimized by the 8-band Auto-EQPLUS equalizer feature and remote-controlled presets to ensure you get the most out of your new audio equipment. If you refuse to compromise on performance and want to electrify your audio media in a medium-sized listening space, the DD-10+ is for you.