The Deep Blue 15 Subwoofer – part of the Deep Blue Series combines all the benefits of Velodyne Acoustics subwoofers in a living room-friendly format. The frequency response of the front-firing drivers, designed from the ground up, extends deep into the frequency basement for impressive home theater experiences.
DEEP BLUE 15 SUBWOOFER FEATURES
- Quad voice coil provides high efficiency, fast rise times and pulse fidelity with double ferrite magnets.
- Enclosed cabinet made of solid MDF material prevents distortion and vibration.
- With adjustable level, crossover frequency and phase, the Deep Blue subwoofers can be flexibly adapted to the listening room and existing equipment.
- For connectivity, RCA input jacks are provided for the left and right channels, as well as a dedicated subwoofer input with loop-through capability.
DEEP BLUE 15 SUBWOOFER SPECIFICATIONS
- Driver: 15″ forward firing
- Amplifier Class: 1000 watts dynamic – 450 watts RMS power
- Frequency Response: Overall – 13 – 200 Hz
- Frequency Response: (± 3 dB) – 23 – 120 Hz
- Low Pass Crossover: 50 Hz to 180 Hz (12 dB/Octave)
- Phase: 0 to 180 degrees
- Cabinet Design: MDF Closed Box with 52mm / 2” front Baffle
- Magnet Structure: Dual ferrite magnet motor
- Woofer: 15” high excursion double vented basket driver with PP inforced Membrane
- Voice Coil: Four Layer 3″ / 75mm Voicecoil
- Input: GoldPlated Line in Stereo RCA, LFE in, Nickel Plated Highlevel
- Output: Gold plated LFE /RCA
- Power Selector: Off / Auto / On
- Finishes: Black
- Dimensions (W/H/D) (includes feet and connectors): 42,5 x 44,5 x 48,8 cm
- Weight (approx): 23 kg
- Shipping Weight (approx): 25,5 kg
NEW INDUSTRIAL DESIGN, NEW DRIVER TECHNOLOGY & A NEW AMPLIFIER DESIGN
Available in 8”, 10”, 12” and 15” these new DB subwoofer lineup is the predecessor of the successful SPL I series, a very small form factor closed box design.
The completely new rigidly braced MDF closed box design with a front firing woofer for impacting performance without any noise from the cabinet. Due to this small form factor it is easy to integrate into you listening set up. A high excursion driver with massive dual ferrite magnet and optimized internal motor technology, using a 4 layer voice coil for maximum output with extremely low distortion, following the Velodyne Acoustics design principles. Superior bass quality, for a deeper, more accurate bass performance. Line-level and speaker-level inputs let you connect this sub to just about any home audio system.
You can use the variable crossover and phase control to fine-tune the sub’s output, so the bass will blend in perfectly with the mids and highs coming from your main speakers, tailor the sub’s low-frequency response to the acoustics of your room.
DEEP BLUE 15 SUBWOOFER – CLOSED BOX DESIGN
Completely new rigidly braced MDF closed box design with a front firing woofer
4 LAYER VOICE COIL
4 layer voice coil for maximum output with extremely low distortion
HIGH EXCURSION DRIVER
High excursion driver with massive dual ferrite magnet
Line-level and speaker-level inputs for maximum flexibility