The Cambridge Audio AX A35 integrated amplifier boasts 35 watts of power per channel, an integrated moving magnet phono stage for turntable enthusiasts, a white display screen, and a ¼ inch headphone socket for private listening sessions.
Take your stereo sound to the next level, with the Cambridge Audio AX A35.
CAMBRIDGE SOUND AX A35 AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
- POWER OUTPUT: 35 Watts (into 8 Ohms)
- THD (UNWEIGHTED): <0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power <0.15% 20Hz – 20kHz, 80% of rated power
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-3DB): 5Hz – 50kHz
- S/N RATIO (REF 1W): >82dB (unweighted)
- INPUT IMPEDANCES: 47k ohms
- POWER AMP DAMPING FACTOR: >50
- MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION: 260W
- BASS/TREBLE CONTROLS: Shelving, ultimate boost/cut +/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- INPUTS: 4x RCA, 1x Phono, 1 x 3.5mm Aux input (front panel)
- OUTPUTS: Speakers, Rec Out, USB 5V power
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 83 x 430 x 335mm (3.3 x 16.9 x 13.2”)
- WEIGHT: 5.6kg (12.3lbs)
- IN THE BOX: AX A35 Integrated Amplifier, Power Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries
CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AX A35 POWER UP
Boasting 35 watts per channel, the Cambridge Audio AX A35 is 40% more powerful than the smaller Cambridge Audio AX A25. This not only means it’s better at filling larger rooms but also in delivering a richer, more dynamic sound at lower volumes.
A STEP-UP IN QUALITY
As well as being more powerful, the AX A35 also improves internal component quality, giving improved sonic detail and realism with less distortion. The toroidal power transformer and separate pre/power amp circuit boards are features usually only found in much more expensive amplifiers, making the Cambridge Audio AX A35 something of a giant-slayer.
CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AX A35CONVENIENT FEATURES
Although the AX A35 is dedicated to giving the best sound possible, this doesn’t mean it’s left out handy features. Over the more basic AX A25 model, you’ll find the addition of a headphone socket and a system remote control that also operates matching Cambridge Audio CD players and streamers. The digital display makes it easy to check the amp’s operating status.
YOUR WHOLE SYSTEM CONNECTED – INCLUDING A TURNTABLE
Featuring a phono input (for turntable with MM cartridge), the AX A35 is the perfect amp for a vinyl based system. It doesn’t end here, though. Four RCA phono inputs are ideal for a CD player, streamer, games console and even your TV set-top box. There’s also a 3.5mm AUX input at the front that’s handy for temporary connections – such as an MP3 player or smartphone. The audio output lets you take a signal out to an external processor or recorder.
POWER YOUR MUSIC OR BLUETOOTH RECEIVER
Next to the audio inputs you’ll also find a handy USB power socket. This is perfect for powering Bluetooth receivers or smart audio streaming devices, such as the Google Chromecast Audio, without having to find another spare mains socket.
SLEEK NEW STYLE
The entire Cambridge AX Series has a fresh new look that catches the eye. The Lunar Grey front panel contrasts with the black top and sides, making it ‘pop’ into crisp focus. The minimalist button count give a timeless style that’s typical of the Cambridge Audio brand. The teardrop profile with wedge foot mirrors the CX Series, showing a strong family link between ranges.